What is OWLv2?
OWLv2 is designed specifically for chemistry to help students master chemistry problems.
Improves problem-solving skills with mastery problems and dynamically changing questions.
Allows you to reach every student with interactive simulations, visualizations, and tutorials.
Watch these short videos and learn how OWLv2 can enhance your Chemistry course!
Course Planning & Effective Teaching with OWLv2
Synchronous Teaching with OWLv2
Independent Learning & Assessment with OWLv2
Download more information about OWLv2
In case you prefer to read it, click below to access the OWLv2 Navigation Guide.
Use the OWLv2 scavenger hunt to dig a little deeper! If you get stuck and need a hint, check out page 2 for the answers.
Does your District Utilize a Learning Management System?
You can create a seamless experience for you and your students. Partner integration is available with Canvas, Schoology, Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, and Moodle.
- Provide a single sign-on experience for students and teachers
- Deep-link assignments and activities
- Synchronize gradebooks
OWLv2 Integration with Schoology
OWLv2 Integration with Canvas
Can your District export roster data?
You can create a seamless experience for you and your students. We support different types of roster processing to spare you time from manually registering your students.
- IMG Global OneRoster 1.0 or 1.1, Automated file feed to support automatic roster and class creation. Dedicated sftp to post data.
- Standard CSV roster uploads, ad-hoc file uploads
- Single sign-on experience for students and teachers using SAML, or established SSO apps available with Clever or Classlink.
Want to learn more about OWLv2? Hop into your trial account and use the resources above to explore!
Don’t have a trial account?